Free Download Extra Theme
Extra v2.0.14 nulled,download Extra v2.0.14,Extra WordPress Theme Free download,nulled Extra v2.0.14,Extra WordPress Theme v2.0.14,Extra Latest Version free download,Extra v2.0.14,Extra v2.0.14 WordPress Theme nulled
Extra v2.0.14 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.14 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Added new keyboard shortcuts to the Divi Builder.
– Fixed some logic errors in the saving of global modules.
– Fixed an error that occurred sometimes on fresh installs related to A/B testing functions.
– Modals in the Visual Builder are now prevented from surpassing the top of the browser viewport.
– Fixed some typos in the Visual Builder.
– If a settings modal’s size or position exceeds the bounds of the browser viewport, the modal will be forced back into view automatically.
– “Make Section Fullwidth” will now work as expected for Specialty Sections in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the UX of range sliders in the Divi Builder to adapt when manual values input are greater than the default range.
– Fixed a bug that caused range input values to inherit the incorrect value when toggling responsive editing mode in the Visual Builder.
– Empty Specialty Sections will now render correctly in the Backend Builder after being added in the Visual Builder.
– Native WordPress shortcodes will now render correctly within post content inside of Blog Modules.
– Fixed visual anomaly in the Slider module when multiple true parallax slides were rendered in the VIsual Builder.
– Slider images will now appear correctly vertically centered when first loaded in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed browser compatibility issues with Edge and IE 11 that affected the Inline Editor color picker.