Free Download Divi Theme
Divi v3.0.17 nulled,Download Divi v3.0.17,Divi WordPress Theme Free download,nulled Divi v3.0.17,Divi WordPress Theme v3.0.17,Divi Latest Version free download,Divi v3.0.17,Divi v3.0.17 WordPress Theme nulled
Divi v3.0.17 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.17 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.17 ( updated 10-31-2016 )
– Builder modules will now render correctly inside of blog module post content.
– Fixed a bug that caused footer widgets on 404 pages to extend the fullwidth of the footer instead of respecting the selected column structure.
– Fixed an issue where the fixed header covered portions of the WooCommerce checkout experience.
– Updated various builder dependencies to their latest versions.
– Fixed a bug that caused global modules to not sync correctly in certain situations.
– Improved CSS selectors used for the Social Media Follow module to ensure custom CSS and design styles were correctly applied.
– Fixed a bug that caused update notifications to appear in unwanted areas in the WordPress admin.
– Fixed issue where certain settings did not sync correctly in global modules using selective sync in some situations.
– Fixed a JS error that occurred on saving for some customers.
– Prevented settings modals in the Visual Builder from being hidden when content area is set to overflow hidden via custom CSS.
– Circle Counter modules will now interpret empty values as “0” to avoid unwanted nan value from being output while editing.